I Think We're In Kansas City, Missouri, Toto..........




Today has been a travel day. We boarded the plane in Chicago and made a round about trip to Kansas City, via Cincinnati. We arrived in Kansas City this afternoon to a very dark sky and the hardest rain I have seen in a very long time. Sure glad I brought some rain gear...... I just hope the tornadoes stay away! Roxane and I had a nice dinner at PF Changs, and are just relaxing in the motel tonight. Denise, our friend from Alaska, will be arriving late tonight, so we will be waiting up for her arrival. Tomorrow is the beginning of the Surface Design activities, so I'm sure things will get busy soon! I'm looking forward to learning some new things.

Today's pictures are a bit drab, but that's what the landscape looked like most of the day! I'm hoping for sunshine tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts