Purging Those Scrap Drawers......

I've been having fun in my studio! I'm still using scraps only,trying to make a dent in those overflowing scrap drawers! These are some of the things I've come up with. None are finished pieces.....and may never be.... but I've found it to be a good creative exercise.

This is the first one I made. This "H" shape seems to be showi
ng up in my work a lot.......don't know why!
Here's one that I've added a few beads to.........notice the "H" again??? What's up with that??
This one needs more, (perhaps a horizontal strip to make an "H"?) but I need to look at it a bit longer before I decide what I'm going to do.
I took scraps out of my drawer and just placed them without doing any cutting. These are the shapes I pulled out. I think I'll keep working on this one.


This is the largest piece I'm working on from scraps. I'm really enjoying the improvisational method of working with this one.

I've had such fun, and something I'm sure I'll continue!

Comments

Popular Posts