A Photo Blog........

It's not that I haven't been in my studio since August.  I've actually had some good studio time, but I've also taken time to hit the trails for some exploring and photo shooting.  Now that the temperatures have dropped and the days are dark, the studio time will increase.  My computer is filled with photos I've taken on recent outings, so I've got much inspiration to work with.  Here are just a few of my photos.  Enjoy..........

A dramatic sky over the Talkeetna mountains ~ Alaska

Devils' Club


A beautiful Alaska day ~ Matanuska glacier

Autumn in the Chugach mountains ~ Alaska

A hint of Autumn ~ Pennsylvania

Just a touch of red ~ Pennsylvania


The birthday princess ~ Kenley Ella turns one!


Rock texture ~ Colorado

Red rock characters ~ Colorado


Poof!



Horseshoe Canyon ~ Utah


Tree texture

Interesting designs on the rocks ~ Utah


Contrast

The Great Gallery~ Horseshoe Canyon ~ Utah




Abandoned building~ Sego Canyon~ Utah


Sand dune figures ~ Utah

Autumn in the desert ~ Colorado

Nannie's little helper.  Soon she'll be my studio helper!

Comments

Popular Posts