Happenings

 Here are a few things  we've been up to..... 



Warren made a project table for the grand babies, and I had the fun job of painting it!


 Mark, Jess and Kenley visited from Alaska.  Kenley and I had some studio time while the weather outside was frightful!

 You can't tell by this picture, but the house renovation finally got finished. YAY! 





                                                                            












My brother visited us in Colorado.  We took several great hikes, and had many wonderful photo opportunities.
He's a great photographer.  Check out his web site!
http://dhblickphotography.zenfolio.com




I made a quick trip to Pennsylvania to visit family, and my sister-in-law flew back to Colorado with me.  We had a great time enjoying all the desert has to offer.
The desert wildflowers were starting to show their true colors. It was a beautiful sight!





More true colors of the desert....
The wild horses and collared lizards are such beautiful creatures.




Speaking of beautiful, look at those blue eyes!  I had some fun hanging out with our grand baby, Liam.





I've managed to get a few pieces finished.  These three pieces will hang in a June exhibit at
  Two Friends Gallery  in Anchorage. Opening reception will be Friday, June 7 from 5-7pm. If you're in the area, please stop by!  




 



Ice Flow has been purchased by the State of Alaska Contemporary Art Bank.  There will be a reception  showcasing all of the new purchases on Thursday, May 30 from 4:30 - 5:30 pm.

Alaska State Council on the Arts
161 Klevin Street, Suite 102
Anchorage, Alaska 



 I've  been invited to be one of the jurors for the Infinity Art Gallery Art Quilt exhibit.  I am very honored, and am looking forward to participating in this event.



We're back in Alaska, and taking advantage of this fabulous weather!



Get out and enjoy your summer! 

Comments

roxanestoner said…
A lot of good things happening to you, that is splendid and well deserved. Can't wait to catch up with you.
Nancy said…
Thanks, Roxane. I can't wait to sit and chat with you in person!

Popular Posts